Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Found

We just got word that they found Titus' mom. Very good news and I thank God for being gracious to us. Abebe had been "scouring the countryside" with no luck and prayed hard that he would be able to find her. Of course, contrary to what we were thinking, they don't just bring her in court and we pass. Our agency tells the court "we found the mom" and then they will give us a date to bring her in. I told Pam I am thankful, but just feel numb; unable to truly rejoice. I can't presume upon God that this is it anymore. Only He knows when Titus will be ours. Your continued prayers are valued by us more than you know. As I type this, I am having Alex write this week's fighter verse "Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and gather you from the west." Isaiah 43:5. It goes on to say "I will say to the north, "Give them up!" and to the south "Do not hold them back! Bring My sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth."
I am truly grateful that God has called us to this. He is giving us TWO of the most amazing gifts ever!!! I am just so humbled and amazed that He wants to give us so much! This journey will all be worth it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love you guys!! Hang in there, we're praying for you all, including the boys.

Justin and Gi said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As He leads,
Hugs ,
Himes