Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lila's Window


Screaming and shouting and cheer-spirit fingers were going on everywhere when Lila's tooth came flying out of her mouth (with the help of her mother and some dental floss). She had been working on that tooth for a good few weeks and today was the day! Of course, Vince wanted NOTHING to do with this and insisted it should come out on its own timing; I think his stomach just isn't cut out for that sort of thing. Lila's gum bled big time and she already has a huge tooth growing in behind it. I think we'll need some major orthodontic work. Here is a picture!

2 comments:

Jae Davis said...

Hehe. Justis practically forces his teeth out, too, because of the cushy income the tooth fairy brings him! Maybe Travis and I ought to start giving the kids an allowance. LOL

JMFriend said...

YAY Lila!!!!!! I lost my first tooth on mother's day and my grandpa friend was the one that helped me! Then I gave my tooth to my mom...HAHA! :~)