Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday Haley!


Haley turned 10 on June 26th!  I took the kids to Freddy's, which she had been begging to go try for months.  We had such a good time.  Then we took off to go swim at our friend's house for a bit and then rushed home to get ready for her girlfriends to come for the sleepover.

Haley made and decorated her own cake!  She is my artist and fashionista!  She wanted a ballerina outfit and shoes from her parents.  She loved her purple, sparkly ensemble.  She asked her friends to bring gifts for the Pregnancy Care Center of Lawrence, which we took the following day.  We love that ministry!!

I love Haley's amazing sense of humor! She loves to sing Adelle songs, put on "Dancing with the Stars" routines for us, draw, create, and try on many different outfits throughout the day.  Haley is so precious and sweet and I am so thankful to have her for my daughter!! Happy 10th Birthday Haley!!

No comments: