Monday, November 30, 2009

UGH!

I knew there was a reason I was dreading today. 5 weeks have past, our boy has grown, since our last court date. One would think things would work out eventually after 2 failed court dates and 15 months from time of referral to get the paperwork and needed things done. Guess it takes us a little longer... Words can not describe how discouraged and empty I feel. I don't know exactly what happened, but Titus' mom did show up, so that wasn't it. We supposedly have a court date in December (late). I hear things are moving where Elias is concerned so that is good. At this point, I struggle with "Is this ever going to happen?" "Did God really call us to this?" "Is this what God has for us?" But I know it will and God is faithful, even when people drop the ball. I know God will bring good out of this and I am confident that God will show us His Goodness and Wisdom when all is said and done. But for now, I am just really exhausted of this whole journey. I honestly want to move my family to Africa and take care of our sons until we can bring them home. Unbelievable.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I hurt for you Julie. I'm sad this has taken so long. But you are right in that God is the one in control- over the courts, the people handling all the paperwork there, the mom showing up, etc. He knows your aching heart....