Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thankful Tuesday





I have been wanting to start this and I am going to try. A blog that I follow: www.aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com does "Thankful Thursdays" and I can't wait till then. I need to remind myself of what I am so thankful for. I am thankful that God has called us to these two boys (who I am just TOTALLY in love with!!!). I am so thankful that God has given me my three beautiful, funny girls who always keep us laughing...unless they've been fighting, then they are usually running laps around our house! I am so thankful we are healthy. I have the funniest husband ever who sings "Fiddler on the Roof" tunes constantly (I got him the CD for Christmas--he's going to LOVE IT!!!) I get to teach my girls how to read and celebrate their accomplishments. That's just a short list too! What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Justin and Gi said...

this reminder post to be thankful as Katie won't nap and Owen is to wake up soon from his nap to eat, yet, again. :)