Wednesday, November 18, 2009

CVS Rocks!!!



I love CVS! I have been coupon clipping like crazy and when you combine the coupons with CVS coupons, Extra Care Bucks and $5 off $20 purchase coupons, you get a whole lot for a whole little!!! I am hooked and my kids think I'm crazy :) I learned how to do this with the help of these 3 sites. The third one is for Walgreens. I have got good deals there too, but not as amazing as CVS.
1) www.southernsavers.com
2) www.iheartcvs.com
3) www.iheartwags.com

These sites tell you how to use the system and it does take some time to figure out initially, but once you do, it is relatively easy (and addictive)! There are only coupons you can print and I always get the Sunday paper. In the top picture, I spent $4.19 out of pocket. The next picture I spent $4.55 and that included 2 boxes of cereal, 4/12 packs of Coke Zero and lots of medicine. I wouldn't normally buy the Glade products, but when you make money on them, why not? It is worth the work to get these kind of deals. Happy shopping!!!

1 comment:

Jae Davis said...

LOL, Julie! LOVE it! I have resisted coupon clipping because of time issues, but when I saw this I thought, "If Julie does it, then I need to do it too." I trust your judgement. ;)