Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lila's Prayer



The past few weeks (and months) I have been in the Word and praying a lot. Usually prayer brings me to tears, either sad, longing tears, or overwhelmingly blessed tears. Well, the other day, we were getting ready to eat lunch and Lila prayed, "Father God, Please bring Titus home soon so mamma will put down her Bible and stop crying." I just thought that was so cute! I have got so much to tell you about what God has been showing me, but I will leave you with a verse God showed me after one of my morning prayer-tear fests. Almost word-for-word what I have been praying specifically these past two months.

Psalm 10:17-18

"O Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble. You will strengthen their hearts. You will incline you ear to vindicate the orphan and the oppressed."

By the way, things are moving and I am expectant God is going to do some amazing things soon! Keep praying!

No comments: