Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet The Duggar's






On February 13th, The Pregnancy Care Center of Lawrence had their annual fundraiser. The Duggar's from "19 Kids and Counting" came to speak. Vince and I and our kiddos got to meet them and they were so generous (didn't accept payment or travel reimbursements) and so sweet. I definitely had my own premonitions about them, but as I met and saw their children, I was blown away by how they were all so different, fun, respectful, and normal they were. They shared their testimony and their kids played their instruments and sang for us. The center was blessed to receive a bunch of possible volunteers and I think everyone in Lawrence knows about us now. Now, if you could just pray that we get a bigger, more visible space... Didn't Vince look hot?!

1 comment:

Justin and Gi said...

hey!
looks like great fun. :)
just a thought...have you all ever thought about transformational giving with the center??
Hugs,
Gi
ps yes, you need to update more, I want to see your beautiful family!