Tuesday, December 8, 2009


Last Sunday's sermon was amazing! If you want to get goosebumps and be thrilled, I wouldn't pass it up.
It isn't uploaded on www.gepc.org yet, but it was in Isaiah and how God foretold His people through the prophet, what would happen and how it came to pass and how He promised a savior and it happened (700 years later). And what other god can do that? He doesn't have to foretell, His creation is enough to confirm who He is, but because He loves us and wants to encourage us and strengthen our faith, He does this. And He foretold to me back in June, that I would get the call that Titus was mine. It was totally a "in the Spirit" moment. NOT FROM ME! And He didn't have to, but He knew I would doubt and that this would be a LONG journey. He loves me that much, to calm my mother's heart. So many other amazing things God has revealed through this wait, and I wouldn't give them up for the world. I have prayed for over two years that we would specifically see God's hand throughout this whole journey...and we have! Our director told me that they aren't going to be telling us our court date; they will tell us when we pass and not keep us on this roller coaster ride. I am really glad with that decision. I know we have a date sometime in December and I know Elias is still going to take longer than Titus. The good thing is that Titus' birthmom doesn't have to go to court again. When this is all done, I will look back and stand in amazement at how God brought this all about and how faithful He was and continues to be to us.
Isaiah 9:6
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government shall be upon His shoulder and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and of peace, there will be no end."

No comments: