Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dossier News!




Hey all! Have so much to share with you, but I had to tell you that our dossier for our little "Titus" is in Ethiopia!!! Now we are just waiting for a referral. It is so exciting and such a relief to have it out of my hands. Now we also need to get our passports. I am also going to go on a getaway to Malibu with my "sister" Megan (the one who sang Jonah)!!! I am going the same week Vince will be gone in S.C. So we are going to be on different coasts with our kids in the middle! Got a free lodging deal and it will be relatively really cheap, so I am ecstatic! I haven't done anything like this ever! The above pics are random, recent ones. The one with Alex and her two friends are from Haley's and Alex's joint b-day party celebration at the local Holidome. More on that later!

1 comment:

Megan Eastland said...

horray horray horray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malibu! Woo!!!!!!!!!!!