Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Vacation Time




This past weekend we went to Tan-Tar-A with Papa and Nana Ketchum, Grandma Black and Luke and Mae. We had a great time playing with all the kids. I took tons of pics on Papa's camera at the pool, but I didn't have mine. We swam in the water park (Titus' favorite was the lazy river), went bowling and played in the arcade. My favorite part was listening to Luke and Haley sing the Phineas and Ferb theme song over and over and over again on the way back home. Mae wasn't feeling the best, so I got a lot of cuddle time in with her. They are the sweetest kids to love on and it was such a blessing to get to spend a weekend with my family. It was made possible by our wonderful Scotty-watcher, Mekdes and the Santee family. I'm sure Scotty enjoyed his vacation too!

No comments: