Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Baby is 5!!!




My baby Lila Jewel, turned 5 on the 25th! I can't believe it. A few days earlier we took two girlfriends out to a movie and dinner at Spangles. We then had a family party on Sunday and on Wednesday, we went to Muncher's for some yummy donuts and then took her to school. I just love her so much. A cute story: Our friend brought Lila home from school that day and it was a warm day and she had on her big, puffy coat and she looked at Mr. Lorenzo and said "I think I am having a MELTDOWN!" He had to tell me that, because at his house they always say that, except they mean it when someone is having a bad day. Lila hears mommy say that too! Also, notice my new grandbaby!! Titus Jo-Jo Avila. He is a beautiful boy with all the parts. Lila asked for him, but I don't think she knew what she was getting, because when she saw his parts she said "That's inappropriate and I don't think I want this to be like that." She loves him now and takes really good care of him. She also got a doll that goes pee and poo. She calls her "Baby Potty Doll".

2 comments:

Jae Davis said...

Hahahahahaha! Julie, I couldn't stop laughing about the male doll. It's obvious she doesn't have any little brothers...yet. :) She is so beautiful. Tell her happy birthday from us!

Jae

Justin and Gi said...

Happy B day...I can't believe that your baby is 5!!! Where does the time go...Love to you all!
Gi from the gang