Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cool story



I got a story in my email this morning about a family waiting for their son in Ethiopia and how God's timing was perfect. Their verse was:

"But these things I plan won't happen right away.
Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled.
If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place.
It will not be late by a single day."
Habakkuk 2:3 (NLT)
This greatly encouraged me and their son's name was Beniam...which is so cool b/c the boy that I feel in love with was named Beniam. He has a baby brother too and I felt he was supposed to be our son, but I know that what God wants from me is to specifically pray for little Beniam and his brother. So for 2 years I have been praying for them. I then clicked on their video and watched it. The first date they give is Lila's birthday, the second is Titus' birthday. So when they found out about their son, our son was just coming into this world! HOW COOL! I just had to share how God encouraged me today! Keep praying that we pass on April 22!

1 comment:

Justin and Gi said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!
Oh I am encouraged. Someday maybe we will move this direction too. Please say you will do something like this for your baby Titus?? That would give me a glimpse into your world.
hugs,
Gi