Friday, October 7, 2011

Death Cab with My Cutie!




I love Death Cab for Cutie! I got to listening to them through Pandora's and then realized Brandon had a few CD's in his collection (makes it even more special!) On my birthday, Vince said (and I quote) "Well, I was going to take you to see Death Cab at Red Rocks... BUT, Westar has their hearing tests that day and it will be more expensive if I have to do it a different day." NO LIE! Really! Thanks for telling me! A month later, we found out that they were coming to play at River Market (or City Market-I don't know) and he got me some tickets! It was perfect weather, great food, good margaritas and just a wonderful night with my cutie! If you hadn't heard of the group before, you might think they are crazy hard rock, but the lead singer described them perfectly: "Sensitive Hard Rock". No wonder my husband likes them. The crazy pic was one where V and I were just feeling the music--good for the soul... LOVE THEM!

1 comment:

Justin and Gi said...

so fun! Isn't it great to make memories? :) Keep it up you two...grow old together will having fun!
Oh and your 100k sure is adorable even at that price! or should I say he is priceless. :)