Friday, July 23, 2010

Pics from the Wedding









I don't think I ever posted about our wedding renewal we had on August 22, 2009. Honestly, I just downloaded my professional pics a few days ago. So for my out of town friends who couldn't make it, here are a few. On our 10th anniversary, Vince gave me an envelope and in that envelope was a gift certificate from my friend Renate' for some wedding pictures. That was by far the biggest gift, most surprising gift I have ever received! I just held Vince and cried!!! I have always regretted not having pics (well, I had two) but I wasn't the most flattering in my "big white tent" of a dress. Now, of course, Vince had just got me pics, but I couldn't just have pics! We asked Pastor Bill to renew and we had a party afterwards at my parents, complete with DJ's and dancing! In case you were wondering, Vince cried through most of the ceremony!

5 comments:

Justin and Gi said...

that was amazing. You are beautiful. what a blessing that you renewed your vows and the gift that is to your children!
SO glad that I can call you a friend.
Blessings,
Gi

The Free State Farmgirls said...

It was so beautiful, Julie! I just LOVE that you guys were able to do this. I so badly want to have some good pics taken of Jim and I. I think two survived from our wedding, too.

Love ya!

Jen

The Free State Farmgirls said...

P.S. By the way, I like your new "look" on your blog!

Jen

Jenni said...

You look so beautiful! It's Jenni from way back when at the nursery in Lawrence- I found the email of your site and decided to check up on you guys! Hope you all are well! All teh girls look so BIG!!! :)

drew said...

Awesome Picts!